Do you ever pop a slice of lemon in your water for a cleansing drink? Or sip a cup of peppermint tea after a heavy meal to aid digestion? When you do so, you’re benefiting from the natural plant properties found in the lemon rind and the peppermint leaf – the Essential Oils.
Many of us already use some essential oils without even realising – they’re in the food the eat we eat; the skin products we apply – yet if I told you that just one drop of dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil is the equivalent of drinking 26 cups of peppermint tea, can you imagine how powerful an effect that one little drop would have on your body?
Essential Oils can be used to provide relief and support for you and your children in so many ways, including:
- soothing skin irritations and rashes
- easing trouble sleeping
- alleviating digestive and tummy troubles
- providing respiratory support
- increasing immunity and protection from seasonal threats and allergies
- providing mood and emotional support
- assisting focus and concentration
- reducing toxicity levels within the home
I use dōTERRA Essential Oils because unlike most other brands out there, they are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG), which means that as well as inhaling the aroma of the oils, we can benefit from being able to apply them directly onto our skin and can also take them internally.
These particular essential oils are also safe to use throughout pregnancy and with babies and children.
If you would like to learn more about Essential Oils please register for one of the below upcoming classes or contact me for further information.
Get started: Open your doTERRA wholesale account and purchase your Essential Oils starter kit
- Click “ENROL” and choose shipping location
- Select Wholesale Customer
- Complete your personal information – include Gemma Denness’ Enroller and Sponsor ID 8801839
- Select your Starter Kit or preferred oils and complete you purchase
Please contact Gemma on 07805991473 if you need any assistance with your oil selections or the enrolment steps.